1. We collect your personal information of full name, email address and hand phone number via registration to improve our customer services as well as process deposit and withdrawal transaction.
2. Naga128 is PCI compliant and ready with SSL certificate, we implement security measure when you log in Naga128 account. Sensitive information such as bank account does not store on Naga128 server. All your personal information is protected by secure firewall and receiving regular malware scanning on daily basis.
3. Naga128 implements cookies that help to remember and process user information in profile and improvise picture loading speed in order to improve overall user experiences.
4. User may change personal information via email or in website reset setting. At times, customer support representatives can assist user to change information after a strict verification policy.
5. At our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
6. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.